Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2011

Last week I returned to the Netherlands after a very strict travel schedule from Kaleidoscope 2011. Delays, heavy turbulence, running at airports and hoping to see my luggage back, made my trip back not that pleasant. Next time a direct flight to Los Angeles?


It was a week packed with sessions. For me the accent was of course on APEX. Within every slot 3 sessions to choose from, it was an intense week. Sunday was reserved for Oracle's development team. Lots of info on APEX 4.1. One of the best sessions for me that week was the session 'APEX 4 + HTML 5 = Awesome' by Martin Giffy d'Souza. Always nice to see that in various presentations 'our' APEX plugin site came along.

Always nice to catch up with all APEX minded people. With my ACE friends we had a excellent ACE dinner at a very good restaurant. The highlight of the week was the big party at the Queen Mary.

I'll hope to see everyone again in San Antonio at Kaleidoscope 2012!

No comments: